Thursday, August 27, 2009

Catching-up. 4th of July

Macie's Parents came up for the 4th and brought their really nice dog, Mookie with them. Kenzie and Whit are in love with him. Especially Whit. She calls him Moody, and says that she loves him and wants Dodger to be nice like Moody.
Grandpa and Grandma Robison at the Parade with us!
Me and the girls. Notice No Scott. He seems to weasel out of going to the parade every year. I love the parade and so do the girls. This year I did let him off easy, because Macie's dad was up and Scott took him golfing. So I relented for Gordon's sake. You won't be so lucky next year Scott. . . you owe us a good old 4th of July Parade.
Girls waving for candy. I liked the flag going by.

Nick and Becca also came up for the 4th!! We love it when they come up!! The girls are all over Nick. He is so sweet to them.
We has a fun cook out in the back yard with steak, fruit, scones, salads . . . all the good stuff!! It was a beautiful day. Then that night we went to a Chuckers game with Scott's family and got to watch the fireworks in I.F. it was really neat.

1 comment:

White Family said...

How fun! I love how big parades are in Idaho. If they have any around here, I have no idea where. Cute pictures. It sounds like it was a great 4th of July.