Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rigby Lake at 28!

Scott's youngest sister Karissa, laying-out! AND Cameron in the background!
Me and Becca (my sister)
Me and the girls!
Chrissy and Scotty!
Me and baby Whitney!
Macie (my sister in-law) and Dan (my brother) building sand castles!
Cameron (Scott's youngest brother) swimming!

So I turned 28 this July, on the 24th. Seriously was not excited to see that number roll around. I feel super old. But What are you going to do about it? So we had some fun at Rigby Lake with everyone! At least I am not 30 yet . . . hey Scott?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy belated birthday! You shouldn't feel bad about being 28 because you look amazing! :) I'm glad you got to have some fun times to celebrate. I can't believe we're 28 this year...time flies. I love your cute bathing suit!

Melyssa said...

Happy (BELATED) Birthday! I feel like a terrible friend, I should have remembered, it is Pioneer Day! I am glad you had a fun birthday with your family. And you have a super cute swimming suit- you'll have to let me know where you got it. I am on the lookout for a cute one for next year. :)

White Family said...

28 is not old, especially when the 28 year old could pass for a 16 year old! I love the pics, you look so cute, and I love love love your bathing suit! Looks like you guys had so much fun, we hope you had a great birthday!

Nick and Brent said...

Oh, the barbeque looks like fun! And I recognize that hammock, wasn't that one Scott brought back from Mexico? Happy Birthday Chris, 28 is NOT old, you still look young and fantastic, especially after three kids. I'm hoping I'll look that good after three kids. I think my favorite picture is of Karissa laying out....I'm going to have to talk to her about skin cancer. :)

Kimberly Clark said...

Oh, I am not looking forward to the 30 number. I am ok till then, but after that there better be a lot of chocolate around to brighten me up!