Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary Dan and Macie

Dan and Macie at Lagoon for their one year wedding anniversary!
Scotty and Chrissy tagging along to Lagoon on Dan and Macie's anniversary!
Eating Lunch!My hair got wet and destroyed on one of the rides, so I am especially beautiful!
Bumper cars, I am such a great driver--I spent most of the time in reverse spinning circles. ?
Darling Macie, who actually got rocked so hard on the bumper cars--first Dan nails her from the front and then another kid crashed into her from behind. Ouch! Whiplash!
Scott the ultimate race car driver! I mean, bumper car driver!

We had the best time at Lagoon together! We got to go on all the rides that we wanted to, some of them more than once! Towards the end of the day Dan and I got sick (motion sickness---it's a Robison thing) and Scott and Macie went on more rides without us, so it worked out alright! A special thanks to Kim for watching our girls for like 18 hours while we were gone! Kim you are an amazing person, the girls had a great time with you. Thanks for being loving and kind. We love you.

2 comments:

Kimberly Clark said...

I am glad you all had a wonderful time and I enjoyed every minute tending your girls. you have such beautiful daughters and I think we had a real great time.

Natalie said...

How fun! I'm glad you got to go have some adventures at Lagoon and Hogle Zoo; those are two of my favorite places in Utah! You look gorgeous no matter what your hairstyle is. :)