Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hogle Zoo with Aunt Becca

All three girls by the elephants! One of our favorties to see at the Zoo!
O.K. so I don't know how to rotate the picture---just rotate your head---this is a cute baby giraffe, it's tongue is 11 inches long!
Sam and Scotty with blue mouths from their sno-cones! yummy!
Scott and the Rino, which he informed me is the coolest animal and that he wants to be one. Go figure?
A drink from the Lion's mouth . . .
Girls by the rotating, water, ball thingy (I am pretty sure that's the real name for it.)
The whole family! We got to see the neatest bird show and got our picture with a bald eagle!
Aunt Becca teaching Kenz gang signs!
Kenz and the Zebras!
Aunt Becca teaching Whit gang signs! Thanks Aunt Becca!

We got to go to UT this past weekend for Scott's cousin Travis's wedding! We stayed with Becca and got to go to the Hogle Zoo! We had lots of fun with Aunt Becca. She is so sweet to the girls and helped me take care of them. One morning she let me and Scott sleep in while she read books to Whitney for 40 min. We love you, Becca!

5 comments:

White Family said...

Oh, I love the zoo, how fun! I don't think I've ever been to a zoo where they have a bald eagle though, not even the San Diego zoo. It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Melyssa said...

Hey! I need Becca to come to my house to read to my girls so I could sleep in...one lousy day, that's all I ask!!! I am glad you got to visit your sister - How fun!

Nick and Brent said...

Wow, I must have not checked your blog for a while....all these updates! Love the zoo....I can't wait until Payton is old enough to appreciate like your girls. :)

Kimberly Clark said...

Loved seeing Becca on your blog. Miss that girl!

Adrienne and Darren said...

Hey, The zoo looks like a blast. You have such a cute family. I am so glad you left a comment. I am going to put you on my friends and family so that we can stay in touch if that is okay with you. when I come to Rexburg next we will have to get together.