Thursday, August 14, 2008

Riding a two-wheeler!

Sam in front of our house, learning to ride with out training wheels!
Kenzie attempting to ride with out training wheels. She is giving us her "thumbs-up!" sign, which looks more like thumbs down . . .
Scott helping Kenzie balance and ride!
Sam taking off on her own! You Go Girl!

On one Monday night after FHE we took the girls out side and decided it was time to take off the training wheels. This is something we should have done for Sam about 2 summers ago, but we never really thought about doing it. Sam caught on right away and after a little help, she took right off and hasn't tipped over since! Kenz is still practing and we put her training wheels back on. The funny thing was that the girls kept saying, "look Mom, I can ride a 2-wheeler!" and it was driving Scott crazy, he kept telling them, "It is just called a bicycle."

2 comments:

Natalie said...

How adorable! I love how Sam always looks so cool and confident, like she knows she can do anything. And, Kenzie looks exactly like you...adorable! Seeing the green field across the street from your house makes me miss the farmlands of Rexburg. I hope you're having a great summer. I think we may be in Rexburg sometime in September, so I'll give you a call.

Kimberly Clark said...

Ha Ha Ha! I was shocked that kenzi tried it. I couldn't let Sean do that yet. He loves the Big wheel so much he is not riding his bicycle. Its all because he can go really fast and not have to worry about tipping over so easy. Go Figure, Typical Boy!