Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cook-out in our backyard!

Kenzie and Whit playing in the Hammock!
Cute girls!
Me and Sam
My Mom, me, and Macie getting food ready!

Kenzie in our folding chairs holding Oliver!
Sam has Felix(Formally known as Sarafina, but upon taking "her" in to get fixed we found out that "she" is a "he"--hence Felix) in her dress!
Dan and Macie setting up badminton!

For my 28th birthday we had a cook-out in our back yard! I love cook-outs! We ate hotdogs, which are my favorite (I am a classy girl, what can I say . . . ) and then had cake and ice-cream! Scott, Dan, Macie and I played badminton, and we are all fairly terrible at it! We had the best time laughing at each other because we couldn't hit the birdie! It was great! A fun birthday, even if I wasn't happy about turning 28.

1 comment:

Kimberly Clark said...

How fun! you were in my thoughts when your birthday hit. Sorry I didn't send you a shout out, but I am glad you all had a good time. I too have class Hot Dogs ROCK! so do Paper products. I am all about cleaning up when I use them. HA HA!