Monday, October 19, 2009

THANK YOU KIM!!!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!

















O.K. So my cousin Kim, took our family pictures yesterday! And I am to-die-for-in-love with them ALL!! These are just a few of my favorites!! She took tonz of them and I seriously love them all! The old barn and farm equipment we are posing in front of are just across the street from my house. The old trucks have been there as long as I can remember and I have always loved them. They are comforting. Old. Stable. Unchanged. And it just occurred to me that they would make really cool back drops for pictures . . . .and I think I was right! I must thank my mom for the girls darling outfits. Compliments of "The Children's Place" I adore that store and we don't have one here, so when my mom went to St. George she got these outfits for the girls. We always take family pictures at this time of year, because the girls all have their birthdays (2 in Aug. and 1 in Sept.) then we use the picture on our Christmas Card. It works well for us. I am somewhat fanatical about family pictures. We get a NEW one every year. This is the first time I have been pregnant at this time of year. At first I was thinking that I would try to hide the baby belly in all the pictures so that I wouldn't be caught at an unflattering angle . . . but spur of the moment while we were taking pictures I was like, "let's get some of the baby belly!" and I am so glad that we did, because they are my favorite. I am a little over 5 months along in these pictures.
KIM THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You are so VERY talented and I love how sweet you are to bend over backwards to accommodate our busy schedules and take SO much time editing and creating these beautiful and wonderful pictures for my family! I love you!! :) Thanks for being a great cousin and an even better friend.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! I love getting family pictures done!

Natalie said...

So cute! I LOVE childrens place too. I wish there was one in Idaho Falls.

Ronda said...

Your pictures are so so cute. I love the baby belly pictures. You are still so tiny! Maybe you could give be Kims number. Does she do other people.. besides family? I love them! You have such a cute family.

Unknown said...

Your pictures turned out so stinking cute!!!! I love that you showed off the belly those are to fun!!!

Nick and Brent said...

Ditto on the Children's place...why does IF not have one?? Totally a great market for one. I LOVE your family pictures. My favorite is the one where Whitney's head is leaning on Scott's shoulder, looks so classy. And I like the one in the wheat. I was actually thinking of calling Kim to do our pictures...since we've never really HAD a family picture, and really need one. I'll be giving Kim a call soon! :)

Melyssa said...

Love them! :)

Brandi said...

I love them all! You as always look adorable. You will be so glad that you did some of those belly shots. LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Natalie said...

Kim did a wonderful job, indeed, but it wouldn't be too hard to make a great photo with such amazing subjects. :) You all look grand and I love your hair! The belly pictures are precious and you've almost convinced me to try to have one taken, too. Your family is beautiful!

White Family said...

These.Are.Beautiful. You guys look so incredible in every single one! I wish we could get family pictures taken where everyone looks gorgeous and perfectly polished without a single flaw. Not happening with Chase. I love the scenery you chose too. just love the vintage truck and wheat fields and bales of hay. It just al look so perfect and so gorgeous.
The girl's outfits are darling! I am in love with the Chilren's Place. I used to shop there BEFORE I even had any kids. We still go there about once a month, even if we don't make any purchases. Lame!
Kim is very very talented! She should start up her own business, if she hasn't already. I am positive she'd do incredibly well. These are amazing!