Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catching Frogs with Uncle Dan






Uncle Dan has taken the girls out twice to catch frogs down at the River. Aunt Macie went with them the 2nd time (So we let Whitney go too--I knew Macie would keep a good eye on her). The girls had a great time trying to catch frogs, and loving it when Uncle Dan caught them. I think they caught like 14 of them the first time. It was the most frogs I had ever seen in one place!! Uncle Dan has also made sure that if he ever catches-- a snake or turtle or the likes-- he always brings them over to show the girls. My girls are very girly-girls, but they are not afraid of things like that! They think they're cool! I attribute this to myself. When I realized that I was going to have a house full of girls, I said, "I can't have a house of screaming, scared girls" So anytime I saw a big bug or spider, snake . . . I said, "Look girls!! Look at this awesome - - - - - !" And they would totally think it was cool and not scary. Yeah me. Thanks Uncle Dan. The girls love spending time with you!! :)

1 comment:

White Family said...

I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty gross. I don't know if I'm going to be able to hide my animosity and distate for creepy crawly, hoppies of any kind, for the sake of teaching my children better. Hopefully Kyle will be able to make up for the inevitable ruin I will cause our children when it comes to those things. I think I got shivers a few times while reading this, ewgh. That is so cute though that the girls are so great about snakes and frogs and all that, it will definitely benefit "brother boy". Trust me on this my poor little brother had no chance growing up in a house of VERY girly girls. He still refuses to tough bugs of any kind.