Thursday, October 8, 2009

Girls after my own heart!





The first week of school the girls got to do a cheer clinic up at the High School. They loved it!! Whitney was actually too young to participate, but they let her practice with the girls anyway. She did not get to dance at the football game, but she fell in love with the cheerleaders. Whenever we see any of them she tells me, "There's my cheerleaders Mama!" Sam and Kenz both got to learn a dance and a cheer. They were darling to watch. I hope I get at least one cheerleader out of all my girls. So far, none of them are gymnasts. But that's o.k. I know they will each have special talents of their own.

3 comments:

Becca said...

OH wow..so cute! Kenz is a girl after my own heart..lol. Love the peace sign! Sorry about teaching her that! You need to post about you know what..lol..I won't say! Nick and I are excited to come up! Love you!

White Family said...

Yay for cheerleaders! I'm sure at least one if not all your girls will do cheer in high school. Some of my favorite memories were of my glory days as a cheerleader. In my opinion it's the perfect SPORT for girls. It's tough and athletically trying (I'd like to see a football player do a "scorpion", balancing on one leg, being lifted by 3-4 other girls like ten feet in the air!)It takes quite a bit of strength and conditioning not to mention you can still be oh so girly! It's the best. Did you take any pics or videos of the girls at the clinic? I would love to see them in action. Too cute!

Melyssa said...

That was so much fun! :) Whitney was so cute running around with all the big girls at the clinic. I definitely do not forsee cheerleaders in my girls' futures, they could hardly remember any of the dance or the cheer lol! Oh well, they had a blast anyway - like you said, they will have their own talents.