Thursday, October 8, 2009

IT'S A BOY !!!!!!!!

Baby bump!!! These pictures were taken of me TODAY. So this is what I am looking like right now. Some of you have been wondering about my baby belly.

From the front. At about 21 1/2 weeks along. 20 weeks is halfway, so I am a little over the halfway mark. I have gained about 10 pounds. Which is about right for this stage. It has gone by super fast.

Another side view. Sweet little baby. He is rolling and kicking now. He is measuring 9 inches long! That is longer than I thought, for this point. So fun! I feel so great. Not sick or tired at all. This has been my easiest pregnancy by far. I am just enjoying this time.
On Tuesday, of this week, we got to go into the Dr. for our ultra-sound. I was slightly nervous, hoping that the baby was healthy and growing right. We got a report of excellent health for the baby so far!! YEAH!! And then I got a great surprise . . . we are having a BOY!!! Crazy huh? After 3 girls, I can hardly believe it!! I still can not quite comprehend what that means. I am thrilled to get the opportunity to be the Mother of a Son and Daughters. The girls couldn't be happier!! In Wal-Mart yesterday, they kept bringing me all these little boy outfits and asking if we could get them for little brother. He is going to be so loved and spoiled with all these mommies to take care of him. Whit keeps saying, "Yeah, a brother boy!" Scott is very excited. He is looking forward to having a son to go to priesthood meeting with and father and son camp outs, things that he really can't do with a daughter. He is happy to have someone to carry on his name. I am looking forward to seeing him with his boy. He has been so wonderful with his girls. I just feel like this completes us. A boy. :)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

YA YA YA YA YA YA, we are so excited for you guys, CONGRATS and best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!!

White Family said...

YESSSSSS! We are so excited for you guys. Boys are all we know in this house and we think they're pretty great. He's going to be the luckiest little boy ever though with all these girls around to pamper and spoil him. He'll be very loved.
Chris, I am no lying or exaggerating even a little when I say this, you are honestly the cutest pregnant woman. I always hoped that maybe I would look a little like you when I got pregnant before I got pregnant with Chase...no such luck. SERIOUSLY, you carry your babies all cute and high and you're thin all around AND TONED, with this itty bitty perfectly round basketball belly. PERFECT! I won't even start with the dewey glowing skin and cute hair. That pretty much sums it up. You look great! Congratulations we cannot wait to meet this little guy. Any names yet?

Brandi said...

Chrissy that is wonderful! I am so excited for you. You look way to cute and small to be that far along. I feel like a freight train...I am HUGE!!!
It will be wonderful to have a little boy. I think Bridger has been way easier then little Addisyn...hopefully this will be a nice change for you! Bridge is just way more relaxed and calm, Addi has a lot more attitude, sass, and hormones...Somedays I just don't know about her!
HOPEFULLY everything continues to go so easy for you. I am definently feeling like I am pregnant...8 more weeks! I'm excited!

Robyn said...

Well!!! Fantastic news! D and I are so excited for you guys! It's going to be a fun challenge to learn boy after knowing girl so well! Im glad this pregnancy is going so great, you are looking so fabulous Im totally jealous!
I had to also thank you for your sweet comment on my birthday post! You are so sweet and kind! Funny thing...I tell D all the time that I think we would be great friends...hmmm maybe its a sign:)

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting to add a boy to the mix! You also look like a million bucks! And...I gain 10 lbs by the time I'm 6 weeks, and I'm easily at 25 lbs by the time I hit 20 weeks...not kidding. So, good for you and your cute tiny bump:) I should try to be more like you in MANY ways! I miss you and hope to see you soon!

Melyssa said...

I have been waiting to hear! Congratulations! :) I am a little sad you won't be in the 4 girl club with me, but I know how much Scott wanted a son - that will be so much fun for you guys! :) And I agree with the above comments, you look adorable as always! :) Much love -

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! Boys are so much fun! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! Travis told me that scott could not stop smiling!! :)

Hohmann Family said...

That's so wonderful! I'm thrilled for you to experience a boy. They are great in so many ways and melt my heart in different ways than girls.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am so so so so excited for you and Scott! Boys are awesome!! You will be amazed at the LACK OF DRAMA!! A lot of mischief, but so easy going!!! Love you guys! You look darling by the way!

Natalie said...

Hooray for boys! I'm thrilled for you and your cute family and I can't get over how amazing you look. I'm also glad that you're feeling well. That goes a long way when your stomach's growing. :)

Jonna said...

Chris you are just the cutest pregnant mommie ever! Congratulations on the little boy coming soon. I was thinking you would have four little girls like I did....but I betcha Scott is elated!

Nick and Brent said...

It's really not fair you look better in that shirt than I did...you are so tiny when you're pregnant! We are so excited for this new little boy in your family, your girls are going to adore him and Scott will finally have a buddy on the father & sons outing!

Adrienne and Darren said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited that you are expecting another baby and a boy!!! You look great. I love your family pictures at the top!!! Is your dogs name Dodger. Our dogs name is Dodger. funny!! I hope you are doing great!!!