Monday, April 5, 2010

Family Pictures

Dallas "Baby D"
First Family Picture, with Dallas

Dallas at 7 weeks in his blessing outfit (Thanks Nana)

Our Family of 6.

HI, Sweet Boy. Mommy and Daddy love you.

Our new baby.

I made the girls hair bows out of the same ribbon, you can't really see Sam's bow . . . but it is the same- in her side ponytail.

Blessing outfit. Love the "golfer's hat"


So we went to JCP on Saturday to get pictures done. I like them O.K. But when the weather is nicer I want us to have Kim (my amazing and talented cousin) to take some more, and better pictures of us. The outfit Dallas is wearing is not what I had originally picked out for him to wear . . . in the hussle to get out the door on time, he didn't get dressed in his picture outfit . . . I fully intended to bring it and change him on the road . . . He needed to eat at the same time we were leaving, so I nursed him in the car and then when he finished I went to change him into his outfit and . . . . I had left it at HOME!!!! We were already almost to I.F. and I didn't want to NOT get our pictures done . . . it is soooo much effort to get everyone READY . . . .So we raced into the baby department at JCP's and I found him something that would work alright with what everyone else was wearing. OH life. Right. Mommy mush Brain strikes again. I guess there are worse things that could go wrong, huh? :) I love my family and I am happy to have a few good pictures of us.

8 comments:

Becca said...

Oh man your family is so cute! Dallas is a doll! Nick says we should just borrow him and take some family pictures with him..lol! His outfit looks great..:-) I don't know what you are talking about. How did you get them to post on your blog?? That's great!! We miss you guys! We love you guys!

Amy Baker said...

You have the cutest family!! I love the your family pictures! And I hope the weather warms up I am ready for summer so I can get some family pictures done!!

Melyssa said...

I am loving that blessing outfit with that little hat!!! Too cute. :)
I agree with you JCP is okay, but your cousins pictures were amazing. I need to get her number so she can take our pictures this summer. :) You guys are all looking great! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris! You have such a darling family!!!! I LOVE your pictures and Dallas is darling! I think he has his own little look doesn't he? Oh, and what is your email address? I need to send you pictures of Laurie's wedding and I don't have your right address...

Kimberly Clark said...

You are sweet Christina. Thanks for the complament. I understand the mommy mush brain. It comes at such special times. I love your pictures they are adorable and I love the colors you chose. Very nice. You have such an adorable family!

Natalie said...

What adorable pictures! They look great, and I'm so impressed you made the bows, got everyone ready, fed the baby in the car, drove 30 minutes, and looked that amazing. You are my hero! Your family is darling and I love little Dallas' cute cheeks.

White Family said...

These pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! What would a family photo session be without a little drama to go along. You all look fantastic and I love Dallas’ blessing outfit and the outfit you chose last minute at JCP’s. Such a gorgeous family!

Linda said...

Dear Whites: I was so sorry to read that Dallas had such a rough patch awhile back. Living in the same ward I was surprised I hadn't heard anything. I found your blog when I was looking up Rhonda's. Hope all is well with him now. You have such a nice family. Linda Taylor