Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blessing Day-April 11, 2010

"Sweet Baby--Today you were blessed!"

Sisters and Brother

We love brother!
Father and Son

Pa & Nana (my parents) and G-ma Diann & G-pa Byron (Scott's parents)

Our Family

"Hey Bubba"

Me, Scott, and Dallas

"Center of Our Attention"



Dallas, today you are 2 months old. Daddy was able to give you a name and a blessing. I loved listening to your blessing. A few things that stood out to me . . . you were blessed with the ability to stay close to the spirit. You were blessed with the desire to be respectful to women--especially to your sisters and your mother (me :) ) I hope you will live up to your potential and become the man the Lord wants you to be. I love you.

5 comments:

Melyssa said...

He is getting big so fast, what cute little cheeks. I think he looks a lot like Whitney. :) You have such a beautiful family.

Becca said...

I love that Dallas is smiling in some! He is so cute..I just want to hold him all day. Your family is so stinking cute. I am afraid to have kids because they won't compare to the cuteness factor of your kids!!! We love you and miss you...
Becca and Nick

Kimberly Clark said...

Christina that is so beautiful. I love all your pictures. He is so precious!

White Family said...

I love these pictures. You are such a beautiful family. Dallas is such a handsome little man and you can see how much he is truly loved in your home. What a beautiful blessing Scott gave. We wish we could’ve been there for it. It’s so hard being so far from all these important events. It sounds like it was a very beautiful and memorable day. We love you guys and miss you a lot. I can’t wait to hold this handsome little boy in my arms!

Nick and Brent said...

That Dallas is so cute! Look at those chubby cheeks, I love them! I can't believe how much he has grown, I can't wait to see him again. What a great family picture, you guys look happy and beautiful!