Monday, April 5, 2010

What the? . . . .Spring Break?

Whitney and the snowman named--Dallas :) Too Cute.
The Girls and "Dallas"
Kenz and Sam

Hummmm. For Spring break the girls played outside in shorts and t-shirts, rode their bikes, drew with sidewalk chalk, blew bubbles and flew kites. . . . . . . NOT! Not even close. For SPRING BREAK the girls played outside in snow clothes and built a SNOWMAN! Then they came in and had hot chocolate. Crazy Idaho weather. Seriously, sometimes I wonder why we live here? I guess because it makes life interesting. Right? Bring on the sunshine!!! I need a tan! :)

4 comments:

Ronda said...

I agree. I sooo need some sun!! Your family pictures are cute. You have such a cute family. Baby Dallas is getting so big already. He is soo handsome. You look great too.
Hope we see you soon.

Kimberly Clark said...

I totally agree, what is up with the snow lately. I just hope it doesnt last!

Natalie said...

Well, I was grumbling that we had 2 inches of snow on the ground for spring break, but I'll stop after seeing these photos from Winter Wonderland. Your girls are so cute! I hope you all thaw soon and get some sunshine in the frigid north. :)

White Family said...

Two words, Arizona Vacation! It will solve this little problem instantly for you. I happen to know some people in Arizona that would LOVE to have a visit from the White family!!!