Monday, April 26, 2010

Scott is 32 . . . and Proud of it!

Sam, Kenz, Scott and the GIANT
Whit and Me---Try to gobble up the GIANT

Karissa, Kenz, and Scott

SCOTTY AND CHRISSY!! LOVE YOU BABE!

Bubba is here too!
Scott, Me, and Pa

Cameron, Kenz, and Karissa

G-pa Byron, Sam, and G-ma Diann


Whit, Nana, and Macie




So getting older does not bother Scott, he feels more credible as a Dr. and more respected the older he gets. Good for him. I, on the other hand, just shudder every time I even think about my 30th birthday (don't even say it out loud) coming up this summer. (ouch!)BUT I regress. We celebrated his birthday at Craigo's Pizza!! We got a GIANT pizza, as big as 4 larges! Yikes! It was actually really tasty. Which is a good thing considering we will be eating leftovers all week long. :) After dinner we all went to Kenzie Dance recital---She was in 2 dances and totally Rocked it! Way to go Kenz!
Scotty!! I love you so much! I hope you had a great Birthday. I am so grateful that you are my husband and best friend. You are so thoughtful and loving to me and to our children. Thanks for taking such great care of all of us. I adore you. :)

5 comments:

Brandi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTY!!! Looks like he had a wonderful birthday. That pizza was HUGE!!!
I am with Scott though about being 30...my mom says those were her best years. I am looking forward to them. I have my family here, and now I just get to enjoy them and the adventures that we have to come!!!

Melyssa said...

Happy Birthday Scott!!!! I have NEVER seen a pizza that huge! lol! :) And Christina, being 30 REALLY isn't that bad, I think turning 29 was worse because it made me dread turning 30 for the entire year. (I wasted the last year of my 20s hee hee) Then once I turned 30, I thought, "This was it? What did I make such a fuss about!" Here's to the FABULOUS 30s. :) :) :)

Becca said...

One thing that really bites is not being around family and missing out on events like birthdays!! I didn't know it was Scott's birthday! The pizza is huge and my dream come true..:-) I wish I could have been there..
Don't worry about turning 30! I am going to be 32 this year..remember. I don't even have kids yet. You have FOUR..lol! So, I think it will be ok. Age is really just a number. I have accepted it. We are now heading into another stage of adulthood. It's ok..you look way younger then that, and I hope I look younger then 32! At least your not bald like Nick and you can't cover up your age..ha ha!! Love you, and tell Scott Happy Late birthday!! Love, Becca

Nick and Brent said...

That pizza looks amazing and huge!! Fun for Scott, I'm sad we missed his birthday but it sounds like it was a good time!

White Family said...

Oh my heck that pizza looks so good I just wanna dive through the screen and eat like half of it! Yum! I’m so jealous you guys have Craigo’s. Oh happy birthday to Scott too  It sounds like you guys treated him very well for his 32nd birthday. Does it not just disgust you that men get better with age while we have to live in total fear of wrinkles and birthdays? It’s not fair. I love the picture of you and Whit with “The Pizza” you girls are super cute! Way to go my tiny little dancer Kenz! We better see some of these moves when we come up this summer. You’ll have to post some videos sometime so we can see some of her performances. Too cute!