Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Whitney is 3

Whitney eating her b-day cake and ice-cream.


She wanted ice-cream cone shaped cakes. So I made them.


Whitney, holding her favorite gift she got for her birthday--A boy Barbie
Whitney, Babe!! I just love and adore you! I am so glad that you turned 3. You have the greatest sense of humor and you are always cracking us up! I love that you still want me to rock you with your "night night" and that you tell me, " I love my night night, it's so cozy. You and Nana made it for me." I get a kick out of you and your "Hot Baba." Which is really just a sippy with warm milk in it. Right now you are "in love" with Shawn (Nick's brother, that you danced with at Becca's wedding) you talk about him everyday. You say, " I am going to marry Shawn and have manty (many) kids. So funny. You love Dogger and call him a cutie pie- you lay on him and read books to him. I am glad you have him to play with while sisters are at school. You have had a rough journey to potty training. You are doing very well right now, but still have a few accidents. You have great control, when you want to. I enjoy being around you and hearing your little voice say, " I love you Mama". Thanks for being a wonderful girl.
Some of your Favorites
What is your favorite color? Purple
What is your favorite food? Grapes
What is your favorite toy? My boy Barbie
What is your favorite thing to play? Polly Pockets
What is your favorite movie? Barbie Movies

2 comments:

The Schwab Family! said...

I love the cakes, they are so cute!!

Nick and Brent said...

Yea Whitney! We love you, and love your sense of humor! You really say the funniest things. Thanks for being such a good friend to Payton!