Wednesday, September 23, 2009

McKenzie is 6

HI Miss. McKenzie
Did you get a sister for your birthday?

Opening your presents.

Oh Miss. McKenzie. I love you tender hearted-girl. You have shown great strides of growth the past month. Starting Kindergarten has been a good thing for you. I see you being more calm and confident in your ability to solve problems. I see you doing more for yourself and trying new things. You are a wonderful friend and sister. I love your enthusiasm for life and for learning! You have been a great pal to your Daddy--going to lots of Soccer and Volleyball games this fall. Thanks for being my little friend.
Some of your favorites
What is your favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite food? Grapes
What is your favorite toy? Polly Pockets
What do you love the most about Daddy? Playing football with him and going to Volleyball games with him.
What do you love the most about Mommy? That she is pregnant.
What do you love the most about Sammy? Playing Polly's with her.
What do you love the most about Whitney? That she shares with me.
What do you love the most about Dodger? I like to play fetch with him. That he is very nice.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Nurse
What do you love the most about your self? That I was mommy's angel baby.

1 comment:

Nick and Brent said...

Yea Kenzie! We enjoyed being at your party. You are such a sweet girl and so good to Payton. We love you!