Monday, March 9, 2009

Scotty


1.Where did you meet your husband? We grew up together, so I don't know that I ever "met" him. I just always knew who he was.
2.How long did you date before you got married? A whole year while we were in High School and then again for 3 months after he got home from his mission.

3. How long have you been married? 9 1/2 wonderful years!

4. What does he do that surprises you? He is great with sweet gifts on my birthday, Valentine's, Mother's Day and I think the best surprise of my life was when he took me to the Ballet in SLC--A complete surprise!! Wonderful and so Fun!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His broad shoulders and the soft skin right below his ear.

6. What is his best quality? Friendship. He knows how to be a good friend. His sense of humor. He can always make me laugh.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? He usually calls me Chris or Chrissy. Sometimes Nacho Mama (which I can't stand--he is getting better at not using this one).

8. What is his favorite food? Spaghetti and Lasagna . . .Mexican too.

9. What is his favorite sport? The better question would be, What is Not his favorite sport? He is an avid sports enthusiast! I think his passion is Basketball, but football is a close second.

10. When and where did you first kiss? I think it was a few months after we had been dating and we were outside at my parents of house. He put his arms around me (from behind) and when I looked back at him; he kissed me.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Laugh. I always have the best time when we are together. I love to go out on dates with Scott!

12. Do you have any children? Yes. 3 beautiful and spunky girls!!

13.Does he have any hidden talents? He is really good at coloring/dyeing my hair. He has also trimmed it a few times! I tease him that if the Chiropractic thing doesn't work out, he can always do hair . . .
14. How old is he? BIG OLD 30!!

15. Who said 'I love you' first? Honestly, I think that I did. But he said it right back.

16. What is his favorite music? Hootie and the Blow fish or anything from the Rocky soundtrack!

17. What do you admire most about him? I admire his integrity. He is a great secret keeper. He has good people skills and is patient with people. I admire his passion and how he goes after his dreams and goals!

18. What is his favorite color? Blue and Orange (Boise State) Red, White, and Gray (Madison Bobcats)

19. Will he read this? Yes.

20. Who will I tag next? Any of you married ladies who read this!!! Let's hear it for the hubbies!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I think I am going to use this for Nick, even though we are not married yet, but I still want people to know about him. Thanks for sharing about Scott! I love you..:-)

White Family said...

How cute! I didn't know a lot of these things about Scott and your relationship, so it was really fun to read about. You two make a beautiful couple. Speaking of which, I love the new background and the picture up top. That is such a great picture of you guys!

Brandi said...

Scott really is such a great guy! What a great post about him. I love your way with words Chrissy, you are just so darn cute!