Friday, March 13, 2009

Curtains For Whitney


I love curtains! You would never know that looking at my house, because I have only had one window with curtains on it. . . . Until now. I finally hung curtains in Whitney's room! I have been wanting to since we moved in (like a year and a half ago). Just simple curtains, but then I bought big Gerber Daisies to dress-up the ends! I thought they turned out cute! Now when I say I hung them, I actually mean I hung them! Me, myself with Scott's screw gun (which looked easier to use than it actually was . . .) I was fantastically awkward at it! It took me twice as long as it would have taken any normally coordinated person. I was secretly glad that Scott was not around to see me. I am very pleased with the finished product, but I will not be attempting to hang curtains alone again!

1 comment:

White Family said...

I love your guys' house so much. You'd never even know that it looked the way it did when you guys first moved in. It's like you guys did an extreme home makeover on it! How did you paint your entertainment center black? You'll have to let me know because I really want an entertainment center and we have one but the wood's too light to go in our family room. Do you just use regular black paint that you would use on walls or something or do you need a special paint? Just thought I'd ask. The house looks great, I'm always more and more impressed every time we come up.