Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our Trip to Bear World





In April we went to Bear World with my parents! We had so much fun! We saw lots of animals, including baby bear cubs (Whitney's favortie). Scott really was there with us, only he ended up behind the camera for the duration. The weather was a bit cool and windy, but we still enjoyed ourselves and we definitely want to go back this summer! They have rides for small kids ("free" with your ticket) and a huge open "petting" zoo with lots of chickens, rosters, ducks, peacock, hogs, and even some deer.

4 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

I thought I might never see the day when you joined the blogging world. :) It will be fun to check up on you every once in a while! I've never yet been to bear world, and may never go, but it looks like your girls had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys have a blog! your family is so cute!

Kimberly Clark said...

Whoo Hoo! you got a blog, Congrats. I am so excited. This will be great! If you want more addresses from the fam. there all on my favorite links. I am glad to know your all doing great.

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey! For some reason I was looking on Kim's blog addresses to see if anyone else has 'arrived' and there you were. :) Your family is so cute and I love seeing your pictures! Happy Birthday Scott! What a fun birthday surprise. He is such a sweetheart. I'm very impressed myself. :) Looks like things are going great. Love you guys!
Our blog is www.sermonfamily.blogspot.com
Love,
Nan