Thursday, May 15, 2008

McKenzie STOPS sucking her thumb!




McKenzie is just over 4 1/2 years old and we have tried everything that we can think of to get her to stop sucking her thumb! Well about a month ago, she just stopped! One day she was a dedicated thumb-sucker (morning, noon, night, playtime, nap time, story time . . .) and then the next day she was done! Just like that! Upon being asked as to why she had stopped sucking her thumb she simply replied, "I just didn't want to any more." (while shrugging her shoulders). Needless to say we are so happy for her. She is getting very grown-up!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations, Kenz, and I'll bet Scott and Christina are more than excited. :) I'm not looking forward to the day we have to try to convice Amber to stop sucking her fingers. I love your blog!

Melyssa said...

Welcome to the world of BLOG!!! I am so excited to have another friend's blog to check!

Way to go McKenzie! :)