Friday, May 9, 2008

Giving into Peer Presure . . .

As Scott pointed out, we are the only members of his family (married siblings) that does not have a blog; and I am quickly becoming the only one of my friends who does not have a blog. And as most of you know I am still slightly anti-blog, so don't fall out of your chairs when you find out that, yes, Christina White has created a blog. Holy Cow. Hopefully this will turn out to be a cool blog, but it might start out sort-of lame, being as that I really have no earthly clue what I am doing--so I am going to be learning a lot!

2 comments:

Jonna said...

I found the link to your blog from Brandi's. Christina your family is beautiful!
All those cute little girls....boy are you ever in for a wonderful ride. I can't believe how old your girls already are. Time seems to fly by very quickly. We just married are 4th daughter Danielle!
All my girls are married and gone now. Before you know it, you will be buying prom dresses and planning weddings!

Natalie said...

I was so surprised/glad/amused when I got your email saying you had created a blog; I totally remember an email from you saying you were "anti". Ha ha. I'm so glad you have it now! I was anti-blog too, but now I love it because it's so much easier than writing in a jounal (in case any of my posterity is interested, my blog is printable). I love seeing the adorable pictures of your cute family and being able to read about your events. Your blog is marvelous. I'd say you've caught on very quickly! :)