Friday, July 1, 2011

St. George-Two- Zion National Park

Ice- cream cones at the End of our day!



Me and the girls!



Me and Nana

Kenz catching a water skipper.


Sam's got one too!





Miss Whitney-- the girls each got to pick out a new suit for the trip, just love Whit's pink ruffles.


Miss McKenzie


Miss Samantha






Nana




Me and my girls.


US at weeping rock



The kids before our hike up to weeping rock.

McKenna, McKenzie, Ty, Whitney, Sam, Whitney


Eating our picnic lunch at Zion




We went to Zion National Park. It was beautiful with all its red rock Mt.s, waterfalls, rivers, and trees. We hiked up to weeping rock and at the end of the tour we let the kids play in the river-rock area. It was HOT. But still very pleasant. I really enjoyed our day there! When we got back to the condo we let the kids swim in the pool there. My kids hardly ever get to swim, and they are crazy about it, so I made sure they got to do plenty of swimming on our trip.

2 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

I miss this place terribly. Next time come in March or October. Much nicer weather. :) Looks like you guys had a good time!

Nick and Brent said...

Yea for updates! I have thoroughly enjoyed them all, and all the fun things that your family has been up to. We have had so much fun spending time with your family this summer too. Keep up the updates, I love the pictures!