Friday, July 1, 2011

June 2011- St. Geroge Trip- One

Whitney, my Whitney (whom they call baby Whitney because she is younger than their Whitney or sometimes we called them Whitney 1 and Whitney 2) McKenzie, McKenna, and Sam




Hanging out with their cousins!






I got to take my girls on a "Girls Trip" to St. George. We drove down with my mom and met her sister (my Aunt Gayl) and her daughter (my Cousin Mykan). Mykan has 2 girls close in age with my girls and a little boy close in age to Dallas (who I did not bring- Scott kept him at home for me and with the help of G-ma Diann and 3 of my friends, Dallas had babysitters while Scott was at work. Thanks everyone). Her girls are McKenna and Whitney and her little boy is Ty. The girls loved playing together and staying in the same condo was a blast! They slept out in the T.V. room every night-- big slumber party!

No comments: