Friday, July 1, 2011

St. George-Three- Shopping and Tuacahn

The Girls and Flounder after the show.



King Triton.... whom I was personally very impressed with. :)





Of Course Sebastian.




Me and my girls in front of the ship, it came across the stage in the opening scene.






All the girls eating their ice-lemonades!! It was so hot.























My Cousin Mykan bought all the girls matching shirts to go to Tuacahn. So sweet and thoughtful of her.


Making jewelry. Thanks Aunt Gayl


Playing cards that morning on the deck.







The next day we took the girls shopping! My dad (their Pa) had given the girls each 20$ to spend on their trip! They had the best time picking out clothes and accessories and getting to buy what they wanted with their special trip $--- THANKS PA--- Then we came back to the condo and made jewelry-- Thanks Aunt Gayl-- Then that night we got to go to Tuacahn, which is amazing! We saw the "Little Mermaid" and it was fabulous!!!! The best production I have ever seen! I was seriously close to tears a couple of times . . . I know it is the little mermaid, but the singing and the showmanship and the special effects were so amazing!!! Thanks Nana for making that experience possible.

No comments: