Monday, June 14, 2010

Whitney loves Dallas







Of all Dallas's sisters he looks the most like Whitney. Whitney is also very sweet to Dallas. She wants to play with him and hold him and talk to him all the time. I hope that they will be great friends as they grow up. Due to the 3 year gap between Whit and Kenz, Kenz and Sam are often off playing together and leaving Whitney out. It makes me very sad. I encourage them to include Whitney more. Sometimes they try. But most often I hear Whitney saying, "Sisters won't play with me." This is why I really hope Dallas and Whit will play together and be friends.

1 comment:

White Family said...

Awww that breaks my heart that Whitney says that. I am sure her and Dallas will be great friends. That Dallas, oh he’s so scrumptious! I just wanna pinch him! I can’t wait to get my hands on that chubby little man. He is so cute!