Monday, June 14, 2010

Samantha's Last Ballet Recital











Samantha has been taking ballet for the past 3 years and she is ready for a break. I personally think this is a good idea for her. Her heart has just not been in it this year. She wanted to quit 1/2 way through the year, But I told her she has made a commitment to do ballet this year and she would honor that commitment. She wants to continue with her piano, TaVaCi, and Basketball for this year. I am proud of her. She has worked hard and been dedicated. I know she can accomplish anything she puts her mind to. She is smart and talented and willing to try new things. I love you Sam. You are one of a kind.

1 comment:

White Family said...

Wow! I didn’t know she’d been taking ballet for 3 years. That’s a long time for a little girl. I remember begging my mom to let me quit dance when I was younger (in the long run I was grateful she didn’t) but it is LOOOONNNNG for little kids to be in the same thing over and over. Way to go Sam!!! You make such a beautiful ballerina!