Monday, December 8, 2008

Big Sister Sammy



I am so grateful for Samantha. She is a wonderful big sister to her little sisters. While I was trying to make dinner one night, she rounded up her little sisters and sat on the couch to read to them. I was touched by her thoughtfulness and how her simple act of reading to them helped me immensely. They made such a happy and darling trio that I just had to get a picture. I like to remember the tender moments when they are being really sweet to each other.

3 comments:

White Family said...

That's really sweet. She's so thoughtful as are Kenzie and Whit. You guys do such a wonderful job making sure that your girls think of others and are aware of other people's needs. I love that!

Macie and Dan Robison said...

I love these pictures- Kenzie and Whit are lucky to have Sam as their big sister. I don't know Chris- I don't think Dan and I can compete with your kids. You are such a wonderful mom!!

Nana Jan said...

I love seeing "the girls" reading together like that. Samantha is an amazing little reader for her age. I love it when she tells me "Nana, I love reading. I'm a bookworm now!"