Monday, December 8, 2008

The Nutcracker

This was my first time using our camera as a video camera, and I wasn't sure what I was doing and I couldn't find the zoom, so it is very hard to actually see Samantha, but she is the little one in maroon, on the back row, on the right side. She is in the 2nd group to do their cartwheels and she lags behind the others (she hurt her tailbone right before she went on stage and it hurt to do her cartwheel). I was there by myself to watch her, tickets were 15 dollars and I didn't want to spend tons of money for everyone to go, Sam was only on stage like 30 sec. Scott couldn't go because he had parent's night with the basketball team and it is his first year coaching and he needed to be there to meet all the parents. So we had to split up to cover all our bases! Normally, the wives of the coaches and their families all go to parent's night too, so they can meet everyone . . . but as you can see we had to split up!

2 comments:

Melyssa said...

I think you did a good job for your first time videoing with your camera! :) Also, I love your new family pictures!

White Family said...

She looks so cute and graceful dancing up there. You wouldn't even be able to tell she was injured if you hadn't said so. I love the Nutcracker ballet! My sister's and I used to go every year with my mom to one put on by a really prestigious dance company and during the intermission my mom took her eyes off me and next thing she knew people were pointing and talking about the little girl that was dancing up on stage! Yeah after that my mom agreed to finally put me in ballet and I LOVED it! Keep up the good work Sammie!