Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Seriously so Grouchy

I am so Grouchy. My poor family. I have decided that today I am going to stop being cranky and grouchy to everyone. The past 2 days I have been snapping at everyone and having a bad attitude. I am so uncomfortable and so done. I am just ready for this baby to come. But my bad attitude is making this week seem as long as 40 weeks!!! So today I am happy! :) I am just not going to think about how close my due date is and just focus on being a really nice, great, happy mom and wife!! I think that will past the time better, and if not, at least I won't be miserable and make everyone around me miserable too. Attitude is everything!! I can do this!! I am on the home stretch!!!! I will let you know when our baby is here! Hopefully it will be soon!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Maybe its the time of year! I've been grouchy the past couple of days too. Good luck with everything :)

Natalie said...

You can do it! I'm so excited for you to have a little boy; they are super fun in such different ways than girls. Eat some chocolate and have a great day! :)

Melyssa said...

At least you have only been grouchy for a couple of days...I am SO grouchy my ENTIRE pregnancy! Good luck. Let us know if you need us to watch your girls for you when you are delivering. I would be more than happy to do that for you. :) Love you!

Brandi said...

There must be something in the air then cause I have been very very grouchy as well....and I'm not pregnant!!! When I was going to be last night I felt like I should wake everyone up and tell them how sorry I was!!! Auggg, I hate those days.
You are so close though! I'm so excited for you and hope that this little guys comes soon. I am excited to see pictures and here a name for him. Good Luck with the delivery and everything! I will be waiting.

White Family said...

I’m so sorry you were so grouchy lately, on the bright side, you still look great! I know how that feels when you get to the end and are just so ready. I try to stay upbeat and think of how lucky I am to even be regnant with a healthy baby, but sometimes that darn negativity creeps in. We are so excited to see this new little brother boy addition and I can’t believe how fast it’s come up! I know it probably doesn’t seem like it’s been too fast to you but your pregnancy has flown by to me! Good luck with these last few days I hope he comes a little early too cause I can’t wait to see what a Scott and Christina White boy will look like! Oh, he’s gonna be simply precious!

Nick and Brent said...

Hang in there Chris! I always think the last month is another trimester itself. It's always rough the last few days, but you'll have a healthy happy baby soon! Good luck!