Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kenzie Dancing Girl

They end the dance in a kind-of "Roar" pose!
And a scary face too! Yikes Kenz!

I kept trying to get her to "Pose" for me . . . .this is as good as she would do . . . she felt a little silly and awkward with all her little friends watching me snap away pictures of her. Moms are sooooo embarrassing. Guilty.


This year we decided to put Kenz in dance. She had been doing gymnastics the past 2 years and she was doing fairly well at it---she is very coordinated and quick---But I could tell it was not really her thing. She has absolutely LOVED dance and it has been sooooo great for her self esteem too! Her confidence has been boosted and she loves to perform. This is Kenz in her "Dinosaur-Dance" costume, they got to do 1/2 time at a Madison Girls B-Ball game. She was darling and did a great job. She pulls "dance faces" and everything---too cute.

1 comment:

White Family said...

Hello dancing QUEEN!How cute is that costume?! Adorable and modest, love it! I so wish we could see her in action. I love what this is doing for her self esteem. Dance was always my favorite growing up and I wish I had kept up with it after marriage. Even today when I venture out to make sure I can still do double or triple pirouettes, it’s such a great feeling to dance! To have the ability to apply the talent and amazing instrument Heavenly Father’s blessed you with. Keep up the great work Kenz! You're awesome!