Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Beauty Shop






Girls will be girls. You usually hear, boys will be boys . . . .but here are my girls being girls. I love it. McKenzie did Whitney's hair all up in clips and bows, she did it about 3 different times. I only photoed the first hair-do! Notice the Mrs. Potato Head earrings that Whit is wearing, these are as close as the girls have to "clip-on" earrings. Kenz actually wears them all the time and tells me she looks like a teenager in them. So fun to have sisters to play with. I love watching them interact and play dress-up together. They have the best times. :)

2 comments:

White Family said...

Ha! I love Whitney’s poses! Man that girl cracks me up! She is such a little ham, I just love it! I always think I’d be just fine if we ended up having all boys until I see your girls and hear all these cute stories about them. Then I realize that I really want at least one compassionate little girl that I can dress cute and do her hair and relate to. Your girls are amazing little ladies. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for them!

Melyssa said...

Awwww, that totally reminds me of my girls. :) They love to dress each other up, do hair, put on makeup, and dream of the days when they are teenagers. I keep telling them to slow down and enjoy life before the hormones kick in. lol! :)