Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dr. Coach White

Scott is in the green shirt!
I think we scored one more time after this was taken, and we won!!
Scott talking to the ref.'s
Here are some pictures of Scott coaching at a JV Madison Home Game. The JV have not really had the best season, basically they haven't won a game all season, but last night they did it! They played Pocatello and it was a great game to watch. We were so excited! This is a great boost to their self confidence, we hope that they will do better from now on! Scott still loves coaching. We are doing our best to support him and go to his Home games. I went to their Bonneville game last week, I rode the bus with Scott and the team. It was interesting to be along for the ride. I actually got to watch the game instead of managing my "3 ringed circus, " it was a fun evening to spend with Scott (and the team).

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I am so glad that he has been able to do something that he has always had such a passion for. That is great about the win. I think it is amazing what a little encouragment can do for a person!

Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. That was just what I needed today...it has been one of those days with my "2 ring circus!" Thanks so much for everything that you have ever been to me. You are in every memorie I have from highschool. Those are moments that NOTHING can take away. You will forever be a huge part of my heart. I will always love you!

Natalie said...

Those pictures brought back so many fun memories. It's funny that the MHS gym seemed so big to me back in the day and now it looks tiny...maybe that means I'm finally a grown-up? :) I think it's cool that Scott gets to coach. You are a great lady to put up with having your husband gone. Are you going to be the next cheer coach? :)

Nick and Brent said...

Yea, they finally got a win! Good ol' MHS

Kimberly Clark said...

WOW! the score board they have is so high tech. We were so deprived when we went to Madison. I hope the team wins their way to state this year, cause if they do, the harts are going to boise. Go TEAM!