Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Art under the bunk-bed . . .







So during Spud Harvest, Sam and Kenz were supposed to be cleaning up their room! They had lots of books and clothes and hangers all over their floor. When I came in to check on their progress . . . I found an elaborate, artful hanging of books and hangers! Honestly, I was quiet impressed with their "work". They played for a long time under their bed making different arrangements of their books and such. Creative kids. Gotta love them.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That's adorable and very impressive; maybe one day they can sell their work for millions and buy you an awesome convertible Ferarri or something. :)

White Family said...

Very impressive. I have always thought your girls are so creative and have the healthiest imaginations I think I've ever seen. It will be intereting to see what career paths they choose when they get older. They're so darling!

Nick and Brent said...

I am very impressed! When I first saw the pictures, I thought this craft project was your idea, but when I read it was their's, I was amazed! Kids are so creative!