Saturday, September 27, 2008

Labor Day trip to Yellowstone Park

Darling Whitney was being especially crusty for most of the pictures! Gotta love Two year olds!!
White Family by the waterfall!
Sam and Kenz--Sisterly love!
Me, Kenzie, and Sam in search of the "burping mud!"
Hello--Buffalo
Christina---Do I wear these sunglasses, like all the time or what?
Me and our 3 girls!
Scott and Samantha!
McKenzie, Me, and Samantha
Samantha and the Elk!
We got to go stay at my Grandparent's cabin for Labor Day weekend! We drove into West and also went swimming at Mamoth Hot Springs, so fun! We loved being at the cabin! I always have a great and relaxing time when we are up at the cabin.

5 comments:

Melyssa said...

How fun! I still have never been to Yellowstone. What a great weekend for your family. :)

Jonna said...

Chris...you are the cutest Mom!
Don't you just love having all those beautiful girls.

Natalie said...

Very fun! I love the buffalo picture and that "burping mud" was always so intriguing to me as a youngster. You look fantastic and your girls are adorable.

White Family said...

This brings back great memories, Yellowstone is so awesome. I love the first picture of you and Whit. You look so pretty, did you get highlights since we last saw you, I love your highlights in that picture! It sounds like it was such a relaxing weekend! We miss you guys...a lot...a lot alot. Much love-Jess

Nick and Brent said...

I love Yellowstone....it's really not that far away from Rexburg, and its such a great getaway. It looks like you guys had a good time together! And I like the "burping mud". :)