Wednesday, June 29, 2011

May 2011 Good Bye 9 pines!














So we had BIG pine trees out lining our yard, I think something like 26 trees all together. And the one right by the road was growing too close to the power pole, so we needed to take it out. Well one thing lead to another and when the "tree guys" came they wanted to buy more of our trees, because of their size and shape. Scott was all for it! He wanted to create demention in our yard. I am still stinging a little. I loved my pine trees. I miss the nine that got sold. But the "tree guys" are going to come put little 6 ft. trees in the holes soon. Hopefully they can come soon, my side yard looks hideous. Nine gapping holes and then dirt filled in lumps.... trees come soon. Please. :(






ON a side note.... Dallas heard the big, loud trucks coming to take our trees and he danced with delight as he watched the trucks from our window. He stayed there for about 15 mins. just enjoying the big trucks. Too funny. My girls never gave it a second look. And I didn't show Dallas the trucks, he just heard them and came running! :) Such a BOY.

No comments: