Monday, June 27, 2011

Feb. 11, 2011--Dallas turned one!

Dallas eating his B Day cake!
Aunt Becca made his cake for him, she was so sweet to do that for him (ha! and for me . . .) it was an amazing homemade 4 layer cake! each a different bright color! so Cute!



The Cake!



Me and Dallas opening gifts!



Dallas was actually not feeling good for his B day, he was a good sport to open presents and have cake. Bless his heart. So sweet.




So no picture posts since Christmas 2010. I am catching up and going to go through each month this yr and post pictures about all that we have been doing. Some major catch-up work . . .



My sweet little guy turned one! I was so exctied for him to be one, this is my FAVORITE baby stage. I seriously just love it. He started walking at 13 months and he can say 2 words. HA! Mama and Ball. He has said Dada in the past (and Layla, his darling little cousin that he adores), but won't now. He currently calls Scott, "MUM?" and he always says it like a question. Scott always answers, "I'm Dad." It is so funny and kinda sad that he won't say Dad. I simply adore Dallas! I love him so much I could just eat his chubby little checks! :) He snuggles and sucks his thumb. He loves to be read to and sung to. And he LOVES balls! Loves to throw and roll balls and just pack them around the house. He will also push cars around and make the little car sound, it so darling I could just die! I love Dallas and I am so glad that he is in our family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that cake looks DELISH! Marlee also has a hard time wanting to call Sean dad, yes she can do it, but she won't. She thinks its funny that every time she calls Sean mom she laughs! He's adorable!