Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scott's Spranged Ankle




Seriously I could never be a nurse. I can stand my own pain. I actually have a fairly high pain thresh hold. But other people's pains and injuries, just make me weak in the knees. Poor Scott rolled his ankle playing early morning B-Ball a few weeks ago. Then he proceeded to tweak it twice more that week-end!! The result has been lots of Tylenol and ice for Scott. His ankle is just now starting to look and feel a bit better. I have felt so bad for him. He never slowed down, just kept going to work and working in the yard---you would never know he was dealing with an ankle soooo swollen that he could barely put on his dress shoes. Men.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch that looks like it hurts! I remember chad doing the same thing and it looked just like that!

Christina White said...

This is Scott,

I don't know who in their right mind would want to to look at some old man's chubby swollen ankle!!! Sorry my wife thinks this is worth blogging about. I'm a gimp, and she could leave it at that. No nasty feet pictures. But I do love my wife and how she cares enough to let you know about my life:)

White Family said...

Scott, these.are.awesome. I laugh every time I picture you trying to stuff that foot into your shoe! Ha ha. Kyle thought these were TOTALLY WICKED too. So if nothing else this post is for all the mn i our lives!

Brent said...

Scott, I hope your elephantitis is healing nicely...