Tuesday, November 17, 2009

6 Months, Baby!! Yeah!!



So another baby belly update!!! I am now 6 months along!! Crazy how fast this pregnancy is flying by! I FINALLY feel like I popped out!! Seriously, up until about a week ago I still felt like I was in the "awkward fat verses pregnant stage" I felt like that if someone didn't know me and already know I was pregnant , they might just think I was fat. Well what a difference a month makes! The little guy is rolling around and kicking a great deal--especially at night. I love it and each time I feel him move, I just think in my mind, "Hi baby" "Hi little man." It is reassuring to feel him move--little nudges that he is alright. I still feel great!! For about a month now I have been back to exercising in the mornings. I get up at 6 a.m. and do the "Dread-Mill" a.k.a the treadmill, I hate the treadmill. It is eternally boring!!! I always feel like if I am walking, I should be GOING somewhere. But it is toooo cold to walk outside at 6. So treadmill it is. My i-pod makes it bearable and I love how I feel after I exercise---That is what keeps me getting up!!! I really love to exercise! :) It reminds me I am alive.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest belly! I wish I looked that cute while I was prenant! Congradulations again!

Ronda said...

You are so so cute! I cant wait to see this little guy. you are so good to exercise.. wish I had your motivation.

Gavin and Natalie said...

I am so excited for you guys! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! He will be the most handsome little guy. :) I bet you're all excited for a boy. Time to clear out the pink. haha. I love your pics that Kim took! Looks like you guys are doing great, other than poor Scott's spranged ankle. Hope you're nursing him back to health. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my heck, you look absolutley adorable. Your belly is so cute, you honestly took great! I still fill like I'm in the fat stage..I rarely go out so I'm always in over sized sweats and t-shirts. And I just fell fat in them. I so glad you pregnancy has gone well, and that you get up so early and excerise. Ugh i'm still trying to do the pregnacy and excersize. good luck with the rest, oh and your little family is so cute!!!

White Family said...

I know I’ve said it a million times, but you look GORGEOUS! You can definitely tell that you stay fit during your pregnancies. You’re so tiny! I try to during mine but it definitely doesn’t show. On top of it all you look very glowy! So, seriously, do you ever get any of the bad side effects of pregnancy? Because I KNOW you bounce right back after delivering too, I’ve seen it happen. I’m glad that this pregnancy has been going so well, I can’t believe D day is right around the corner! I can’t wait to meet this little acrobatic boy!