Thursday, July 10, 2008

The White Family Reunion

My Cousin Kim took pictures of us all at the college gardens and she did a fabulous, beautiful job! Thanks Kim! You're the Best! Here is all of us at the "White Family Reunion"
Grandpa Byron and Grandma Diann with all 8 of their grandkids! So cute!
Christina (and Whitney), Carrie (and Katie), Nicki (and Payton), and Jess (and Chase). All the sister in-laws had babies with in one year! So fun. I think it is time for another round!--what do you say? Carrie? Nick? Jess?
Lynn (Byron's sister) and Jim
Lynn, Jim, and Jessie

Byron and Diann
Byron, Diann, Kelly, Scott, Kyle, Nicole, Karissa, and Cameron


Kelly and Carrie
Kelly, Carrie, Jasmine, Tyler, and Kaitlyn!


Kyle, Jess, and Chase!
Kyle and Jess


Nicki and Brent


Nicki, Brent, and Payton!


Chrissy and Scotty!

Scott, Chris, Samantha, McKenzie, and Whitney

Cousins!


Nicki and Payton and Julianne at the Parade (I don't think Jess/Chase knew I was taking their picture.)


All dressed-up for the Parade!
Chase chillin' with his cousins watching Sesame Street

Carrie and Katie eating Breakfast at out house!

7 comments:

White Family said...

Ha, another round! That's funny! What is up with me at the parade?! How did I not see people taking pictures around me, and what was I looking at?! It must've been something sweet! I thought Kim did such a wonderful job with the pictures. I'd pay her any day to do our pictures again, we love them!

Kimberly Clark said...

Cute pictures of the parade! Glad you all loved the family pictures. I enjoyed taking them. Your blog is so adorable!

Kam Family said...

Christina-- I saw the link to your blog on Jess and Kyle's-- so (I hope it's okay) I just had to check it out !!!! Your kids are absolutley gorgeous-- and you deserve "photogenic woman of the year!" You are so so beautiful, I love all of your pics so much!!!We too have a blog it's www.jaredandkarissa.blogspot.com
I can't believe how big your little girls have gotten! They are ssssoooo cute! Hope all continues to go well! :)
Karissa

Jonna said...

Chris the pictures are so awesome!
What a Beautiful family you have.
If you want to get rid of the gap before the comments link at the bottom, go to your posts in layout.
Click Edit Posts. Open the last post, and scroll to the very bottom of the box. Highlight that whole area clear up to the last type written line in your post. Then backspace all that highlighted part. All the gap will be gone. I hope that makes some sense. Make sure you do that with every post before you push publish post, and there won't be a gap.

Hohmann Family said...

Next time we're up during decent weather, we'll have to have some family pictures done in the gardens. I've forgotten how beautiful they are.

Brandi said...

WOW! It is amazing how everyone has change. Karissa and Camreon are so big! I remember when they were born. Crazy huh...I don't know why, but I forget the rest of the world changes like we do. Do you ever do that? Look like you had so much fun.

Nick and Brent said...

Chris---your cousing Kim did a wonderful job with the pictures, we just love having them. And your little girls looked so patriotic at the parade, they are such cuties. Payton keeps pointing to their pictures on our fridge, and we go through their names. I think he misses his new friend Whitney! We sure miss you guys!

p.s. sorry I deleted my comment earlier because I called you "Christ" instead of "Chris", and I realized that was probably a littl inappropriate. I guess my fingers get a little carried away and type extra letters for me! :)