Friday, June 20, 2008

I have been Tagged

Six unimportant facts about me . . .

1. I can do all 3 splits, a backhandspring, and an aerial. Not too shabby for a mother of three!

2. I hate to see, touch, handle, or in any other manner be around raw meat. It seriously grosses me out. My family would totally be vegetarians, except that Scott likes meat. So I am brave and I cook it for my family. The things you do . . .

3. I love the smell of my babies. They have each had a different and distinct smell. As a baby they always have their own room and I can smell them as soon as I open their door. And I am not talking baby lotion and baby soap smell, I mean they actually emit smell to me-that comes from them. I know, I am strange. I am a "smell" person.

4. I wore the same watch every day for literally 10 years. I would still be wearing it, except that the clasp finally gave out around Christmas time and I got a new watch.

5. I love to shop. I love to bargain hunt. Seriously, the same thrill that men get from "big game hunting" I get from shopping.

6. I hate to waste things. I will eat food off of my children's plates just so it won't be thrown away. I will wrap up and save tiny portions of things. I am slightly fanatic about it. "Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without." "Waste not, want not."

4 comments:

Jonna said...

Chris that was a great post. I also think your girls are beautiful! It is fun raising girls...most days. LOL
Love the new layout...very classy.

White Family said...

Ok first off any woman that can do all three splits, an ariel, and a backhand spring is amazingso you are super woman having had 3 children and still being able to accomplish such feats. Secondly I LOVE the new background. I saw it on cutest blog on the block and thought it was so cute! Those were really fun facts!

Macie and Dan Robison said...

Your blog is so CUTE!! I love reading your posts- they are so much fun!!

Nick and Brent said...

So I saw your new layout and had to go get me a new one...I really like it! And I always like the random fact posts...You'd think we'd know some of this! Three splits? I think we need a talent show this next week or something. :) See you guys soon!