Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Amazing Cousin, Kim!!


Chrissy and Scotty!

My Sweet Baby.


The Boys.

Dallas.

Sam

Kenzie
Whitney

Our Family

4 cute, country kiddos

Baby D

11 years of marriage and still in love.

Our baby Buba.

Our Family. Holy Cow, 4 kids is a lot of kids.

Me and my Best friends.


This summer we had a "White Family Reunion" and we had my cousin Kim (on the Robison side of the Family) come and take our pictures! She did a fabulous job! As ALWAYS! She is so talented and so wonderful. Thanks Kim for all your TIME and TALENT that you have so graciously shared with us. I love you. Thanks for being a great friend to me. I adore all of our pictures and collages. Thanks so much! You Rock! I just wanted to post some of my favorites!

2 comments:

White Family said...

How cute! Kyle and I always say how jealous we are that you all are so photogenic. Kyle said to me, “Jess, I think Chris practices with the family you need to teach me how to not smile cheesy and practice with the boys so they look at the camera and smile cute for pictures.” So how do I make myself more photogenic? These pictures of you guys are awesome. Every single on is perfect! I just love the ones of Dallas. He’s such a sweet baby boy and it’s just perfectly captured in those pictures.

Nick and Brent said...

You and Scott always have such good pictures together! Can't believe how big Dallas is getting, he's growing up so fast!